Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A hot minty coffee drink that is perfect for a cold winter's evening.
- 1⁄2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 5 ounces coffee (Hot)
- 1 peppermint stick candy (optional)
- Make a pot of your favorite coffee.
- In a coffee mug, pour in the Kahlua and Schnapps.
- Add the coffee and garnish with whipped cream.
- At Christmas time, I like to place a candy cane or peppermint stick in the mug for fun.
Wow! This drink packs a lot of wonderful flavors. I love Kahlua in coffee, and the addition of peppermint schnapps takes the flavor level over the top. I omitted the peppermint garnish, but I didn't miss that at all. I can recommend this lovely adult drink with 5*'s!! Thanks for sharing your recipe, Pam!