- 1 lb walleyed pike fillet
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely crushed wheat crackers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw fish if frozen. Seperate fillets into 4 serving size portions, pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish combine egg and milk.
- In another dish combine cheese, crackers, and seasonings. Dip fish in egg mix, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place coated fish in a greased baking pan.
- Drizzle oil over fish. Bake in 500 degree oven. Allow 4-6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness.