- 2 teaspoons Frangelico
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- 2 teaspoons Tia Maria
- 1⁄2 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- mexican chocolate, for grating, such as Ibarra
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a heatproof glass mug with boiling water, then pour the water out.
- Add Frangelico, rum, and Tia Maria to warmed mug.
- Add in the hot coffee.
- In a small bowl, using a whisk, briefly whip the cream with the powdered sugar until the cream thickens slightly.
- Spoon the cream over the top of the coffee; use a small hand grater to grate the chocolate over the cream.
- Serve immediately.