Recipe by pigbbq
not your granny's pudding..........but still plenty to satisfy her sweet tooth...and super quick too !! i've never been a fan of vanilla wafers...and a conventional pudding gets too sweet ..too fast..so i developed this for a little eaier way to do things
- 20 -25 cheap coconut cookies
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 -4 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- break each cookie into 3 or 4 smaller pieces.
- place 5 cookies in a ziplock and crush finely.
- mix condensed milk -- sour cream -- pudding mix and lemon juice together.
- cover the bottom of a pie plate or bowl with cookie pieces cut two bananas into slices and spread over the cookies.
- spread half the pudding mix over the dish.
- repeat with another layer.
- sprinkle cookie crumbs over the top for a finishing touch.
- chill for at least 4 hours.