1/2 Photos of Pigs in a Blanket Appetizer
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Best appetizer which always disappears at parties or events! Quick and easy!! Makes an easy lunch and kids love them! Men love these appetizers while watching TV sports events.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 453.59 g Little Smokies sausages (cocktail)
- 1Unwrap the 8 crescent rolls on a cutting board. Cut each triangle into one-thirds to make 3 more triangles.
- 2Place one weiner on widest part ot triangle and roll up. Place pointed end downward on a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 3Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- 4SAUCE: Mix honey into mustard and place in small container for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pigs in a Blanket Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g