1/1 Photo of Pigs in a Blanket
These tasty appetizers are both kid- and adult-pleasers. Your choice of sausage and mustard will affect the final results, so be sure to check out the many options available and choose your favorite. These are great for football and holiday parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Lightly dust a work surface with flour and roll out the puff pastry to about 1/8-inch thick.
- 3Cut the dough into small triangles 2 inches wide along one side.
- 4Brush the sausage pieces with the mustard.
- 5Place a sausage along one edge of the puff pastry and roll it around the sausage.
- 6Brush with some of the egg wash and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Repeat with all the sausages and puff pastry triangles.
- 8Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10Makes about 24 appetizers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pigs in a Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g