1/2 Photos of Pigs in a Blanket
Mimi in Maine's Note:
I have been making these for years and usually have them with Baked Beans on a Saturday night. They have a little cheese stuffing and are wraped up in a crescent roll. Then I put mustard and relish on them when they are on my plate. The others just eat them with a little mustard. They are so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the hotdogs in half crosswise to make 8 pieces and then partially cut each one halfway lengthwise.
- 2Cut the cheese in half so that there are 8 pieces; fold each piece in half and tuck it into the partially cut hotdog.
- 3Unroll the crescent roll place a hotdog on each one and roll up.
- 4Bake at 350 to 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or so till nice and golden.
- 5Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pigs in a Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 455.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g