Recipe by crazycookinmama
This recipe comes from Reader's Digest Down Home Cooking, "The new, healthier way".
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons stone ground dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375° and set out 1 ungreased baking sheet.
- On a lightly floured surface, spread out the dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- In a small cup, combine the mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Using a pastry brush or a small spoon, spread 1 teaspoon of the sauce mixture over each triangle.
- Starting at the point, cut each of the 8 triangles with scissors into three smaller triangles, making 24.
- Place on frankfurter piece on the wide end of each dough triangle.
- Roll up each triangle, starting from the wide end.
- Place the triangles point-side-down, on the baking sheet and press down lightly to seal. (If making ahead, refrigerate until a few minutes before serving time.)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Serve Immediately.