Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Three-ingredient Pigs in the Blanket
- 226.79 g package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6-8 hot dogs (I use all beef)
- cheese, slices (whatever is preferred)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise.
- Place a piece of cheese in the slit.
- Wrap the hot dog in the crescent roll and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve it with some applesauce and you've got an ok meal.
- (Not great, but ok).
Never had pigs in a blanket before but thought my boys would like them. Tried this recipe and the boys thought they were great. They want me to make them more often. I liked the idea of cheese in the middle and that they are quick and easy for those busy nights.