Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
lots of color on the grill !!! these are flavorful and juicy...plus they also have crunch !! this is how i do it !
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cut the ends off of the eggplant and discard.
- peel the onion.
- slice eggplant into 1/2 inch thick rings.
- slice onion into 1/2 inch rhick rings.
- sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on the eggplant.
- cover the eggplant and onion with italian dressing.
- on medium coals -- place the eggplant and gtill 5 minutes.
- flip and place onion ring on each slice of eggplant.
- grill 5 more minutes -- sprinkle tops with cheese and cook 5 minutes more