1 hr 15 mins
From Southern Living. A short-cut recipe that certainly is not as good as my mom’s homemade dressing/stuffing. But it’s pretty darn good when I have a craving for stuffing and do not have the time or energy to make it from scratch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm)
- 4 (14 ounce) cans low-fat chicken broth, divided
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Combine stuffing mixes, 3 cans chicken broth, chopped celery, and next 6 ingredients.
- 2Spoon stuffing mixture evenly into a buttered 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Pour the remaining can of broth evenly over stuffing.
- 4Bake in a 350° oven for 40-45 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Oven Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Piglet’s Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 1273.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chicken broth