Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe 25 years ago from a co-worker - it was quickly consummed so she named it Piggy's Delight
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped and pitted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 loaves rye bread or 2 loaves pumpernickel bread
- Cream cheese with a mixer.
- Add garlic salt.
- Add milk, add more if needed to make it a creamy consistency.
- Hollow out one loaf of bread and put dip into it. Rip up the other loaf for additional dipping.
- Store in refrigerator.