1/5 Photos of Piggy Wraps
Great snacks or kids party food. These don't contain any pork/pig. Called so because anyone who eats them wants more like pigs at the trough! LOL Can easily be frozen for later! If frozen, you may want to reheat a little longer, or make heaps, and freeze for a quick snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut croissants into half, and then slice through the middle like you would a roll.
- 2Roll each quarter flat.
- 3Place a cocktail frank on corner of croissant and roll up to enclose.
- 4Place in medium oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- 5Serve with your choice of sauce or salsa, mustard. Add cheese if you want, do anything to your taste.
- 6I hope you and your kids enjoy these!
- 7Please someone, rate one of my recipes, I am begging you P L E A S E -- .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Piggy Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 816.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g