Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great snacks or kids party food. These don't contain any pork/pig. Called so because anyone who eats them wants more like pigs at the trough! LOL Can easily be frozen for later! If frozen, you may want to reheat a little longer, or make heaps, and freeze for a quick snack!
- Cut croissants into half, and then slice through the middle like you would a roll.
- Roll each quarter flat.
- Place a cocktail frank on corner of croissant and roll up to enclose.
- Place in medium oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Serve with your choice of sauce or salsa, mustard. Add cheese if you want, do anything to your taste.
- I hope you and your kids enjoy these!
- Please someone, rate one of my recipes, I am begging you P L E A S E -- .
I have been making something very similar to this for a few years now. It was born out of not being able to find crescent roll dough here in the UK and really craving pigs in blankets. I told my guest they were pigs in posh blankets :) Your version is every bit as tasty as mine and we gobbled them up. We dipped ours in mustard and ketchup. Made for Oz/NZ swap.
What a great idea, my girls really enjoyed these tonight and I made enough to have for our lunch tomorrow too! Lots of fun for the kids to make and not as messy as some kid friendly helping recipes can be. Tonight I served with a choice of BBQ and tomato sauce (ketchup).
ok ok i am never letting my kids near recipezaar again. They loved these piggy wraps. they made them for their lunch and now want to make them again. all in the space of 3 hours lol you have yourself a definate winner here !! thanks for the recipe