Recipe by Jennifer Peterson
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I usually make this potato salad with red potatoes and it is always a hit! The tang and seasoning from the Ranch dressing just kicks it up a notch (I saw Emeril Lagassi use ranch in place of mayonnaise). It is delicious hot or cold.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 -10 ounces ranch dressing
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 slices bacon
- 5 chopped green onions, including green tops
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee bacon in pan until crispy. Remove from pan and add potatoes, with enough fat from the bacon without drenching them. Cook until done and slightly crispy. Put in a large bowl, chop bacon and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix together and enjoy warm or cold. Flavors intensify after being in the fridge for a few hours.