Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 ounces bacon, fried to a crisp,drained and crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 loaf round bread
- With a sharp bread knife, cut the top of the loaf of bread off and hollow out the inside of the loaf, leaving the shell.
- Combine cheeses, garlic, onions, bacon bits and sour cream, mix well and place mixture in bread shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
Excellent! My guests inhaled this dip. Next time I'm doubling it.