Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Another gimicky and gross kids' snack food.
- 5 cups crunchy flake cereal
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, partially crushed
- 2 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute; stirring after 30 secs.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the dry ingredients; stir well and quickly and spread on wax paper to cool.
- Once cool, break into chunks that look like lovely pigeon poop.