Recipe by Juju Bee
Ok, I know the title sounds kind of gross, but it's actually not bad. My friend from beauty school was eating it one day for lunch, and she gave me a taste. To me it kind of resembles sloppy joe meat, with other stuff in it. Kids would love this messy meat!
Top Review by AprilShowers
Loved it! This tastes almost just like something my dad used to make for dinner only he called it "goop". Kids loved it too! Thanks for an easy weeknight quick-to-throw-together meal!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans (I use Van Camp's)
- 1 large russet potato, boiled and cubed to bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (more or less if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (more or less if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Add Beans, Potatoes, BBQ Sauce, and Ketchup and toss until meat is evenly coated.
- Place mixture in a baking dish, and bake until heated through (about 10-15 Minutes).
- You can serve on hamburger buns, as a dip with frito's or as is!