Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This appetizer is great to have when entaining friends and family. Its very simple to make and will disappear before you know it!
- 2 lbs hot dogs, cut in thirds crosswise (20)
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cut in thirds crosswise (20 slices)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Wrap bacon slices around the hot dogs with toothpicks.
- Place one layer of wrapped wienies in bottom of Crock Pot and sprinkle generously with brown sugar.
- Repeat until all the hot dogs have been used, ending with more brown sugar.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- Makes 60 hot dog and bacon appetizers.