5 hrs 25 mins
This appetizer is great to have when entaining friends and family. Its very simple to make and will disappear before you know it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap bacon slices around the hot dogs with toothpicks.
- 2Place one layer of wrapped wienies in bottom of Crock Pot and sprinkle generously with brown sugar.
- 3Repeat until all the hot dogs have been used, ending with more brown sugar.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- 5Makes 60 hot dog and bacon appetizers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pig Pieces
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 237.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g