Recipe by Tendoy5
A great dessert, especially in the summer.
Top Review by chilady61
I made this last night and I added fruit cocktail into the cake mix with the mandarin oranges and wow what an umph it made everyone loved it and I remember something similar that my granny made as well , thanks for the recipe and yes a whole can drained of fruit cocktail and it was wow . thanks again for an awesome recipe .
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, undrained
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, slightly drained
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- maraschino cherry, if desired