Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a funny name for a great summertime cake. Because this is served cold it's very refreshing on hot days.
- 1 (18 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, including juice
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, including juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Blend all cake ingredients and beat three minutes.
- Bake in greased 9" X 13" pan at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Cool throughly.
- Mix dry pudding with pineapple and juice.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake and refrigerate.
i have been looking for this recipe since first tasting this cake almost 7 years ago! its so good and so moist its almost wet! yummm