Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a good family friend, the Boyes family.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 (7 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- Stir together cake mix, oil, eggs and oranges (use orange juice in place of water called for on box).
- Bake in three layers at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Drain and use pineapple juice to make pudding. Blend in cool whip, fold in pineapple. Use to fill and frost the cake.
- Chill before serving.
We love this cake!!!! Easy, moist and delicious!!!
Very moist cake and to die-for filling/topping. So easy but company worthy! Thanks for posting Mom10 and thanks to the Boyes family for sharing with us. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011.