- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 (7 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together cake mix, oil, eggs and oranges (use orange juice in place of water called for on box).
- Bake in three layers at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Drain and use pineapple juice to make pudding. Blend in cool whip, fold in pineapple. Use to fill and frost the cake.
- Chill before serving.