Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have requests for this cake when there are family get togethers. Super easy and very good!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (do not drain)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Combine cake mix, oranges, eggs and oil. Stir until everything is well incorporated. Pour into greased and floured cake pan. Bake as directed on cake mix box. Mix pineapple, pudding, and whipped topping together and spread on cooled cake. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
I thought it was good but wish the cake part was more moist. I have had this before from friends and theirs was better. I hadn't overcooked it either.
This is a great recipe!
Great recipe...i have the same recipe...however...my recipe is call plate lickin good cake.