Prep 12 mins
Cook 35 mins
So Easy and Yet so GOOD! It's hard to eat just one piece!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, not drained
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- Mix cake mix with undrained mandarin oranges, eggs and oil.
- Bake in 13 x 9 inch greased and floured pan at 350* for 30-35 minutes .
- Let Cool Mix Coolwhip, drained pineapple and instant pudding together.
- Frost cooled cake.
- Store in refrigerator.
I have been making this cake for years, ever since a coworker brought it to a potluck dinner. I highly recommend it! It is easy and delicious.
I forgot to review this cake! I made this cake 3 times in a one month period of time! Everyone loved it!!! As an added plus, it's so easy to make!!! I can practically make it with my eyes closed now. I've added a little toasted coconut and/or chopped pecans on the top for a little something extra. Thank you so much for posting this recipe!
This is not the name I know this cake by....but it is the same cake. This cake is so delicious and it is hard to limit yourself to one piece (so I don't). I am glad you posted this recipe....now I have a copy online as well as in my recipe box.