Chef #353544's Note:
This is a great and tasty recipe I came up with. It is a great meat lover dish with a nice robust, cheesey taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Filet loin in half.
- 3Combine and mix garlic pawder, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle the mixed seasoning evenly over both sides of pork loin.
- 5Lay the loin flat and evenly sprinkle shredded cheese on the top of the loin.
- 6Layer the thinly sliced ham on top of the cheese. Make sure you only do a layer at a time so there will be the same amount of ham in each bite throughout the loin.
- 7Now roll up the loin and make sure it is long ways and not short and fat.
- 8Wrap the bacon around the loin starting at one end and using the toothpicks to hold the bacon and keep the loin rolled up. Wrap the second peice of bacon right next to the first slice but dont over lap. Continue the same way with the rest of the bacon until you reach the other end of the loin.
- 9Put the loin in a glass casserole dish. If you don't have a casserole dish then a non-stick cookie sheet will work.
- 10Put on middle rack of oven for 45-60 minutes. (depending on oven).
- 11If loin is firm and at 160 degrees (if you have a thermometer) then it is complete.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pig - All - Around ( Pork Tenderloin )
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1817.5
- Calories from Fat 1158
- Total Fat 128.6 g
- Saturated Fat 48.7 g
- Cholesterol 503.7 mg
- Sodium 3200.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 151.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: