1/1 Photo of Pierogies With Creamy Mushroom and Sherry Sauce
This is one of my all time favorite WW recipes. I serve it to company all of the time, and no one ever guesses its low fat! I have used ravioli instead of pierogies and have added ham for variation. Recipe as written is 5 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cook stirring occasionally until the mushrooms and onion are tender and lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- 4Stir in sherry and cook until evaporated.
- 5Sprinkle in flour and stir to combine.
- 6Stir in milk, broth, and pierogies; bring to a boil.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pierogies With Creamy Mushroom and Sherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen low-fat potato pierogies