This is one of my all time favorite WW recipes. I serve it to company all of the time, and no one ever guesses its low fat! I have used ravioli instead of pierogies and have added ham for variation. Recipe as written is 5 points.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook stirring occasionally until the mushrooms and onion are tender and lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in sherry and cook until evaporated.
- Sprinkle in flour and stir to combine.
- Stir in milk, broth, and pierogies; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.