Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 dozen potato & cheese pierogies
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup hot mustard
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- Deep-fry pierogies as per package directions.
- Remove from oil; drain well.
- Cut pierogies in half and stand up on serving platter to resemble shark fins.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Serve on platter along with bowls of ketchup, hot mustard, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing and sweet an sour sauce for dipping.