Recipe by Lorac
Frozen pierogies are the perfect base for quick fix main dishes.
Top Review by Paramela
This was good. I made it exactly as written and served with a little sour cream on the side and some roasted asparagus. I'll probably add an onion next time, and might try vegetarian chili. Overall, I was very pleased with how quickly and easily it came together -- a nice weeknight meal.
- 1 (1 lb) packagefrozen potato and onion pierogi
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw pierogies in boiling water 5 minutes, drain and keep warm.
- In the meantime, combine chili and salsa in a skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until hot and bubbly, about 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, add corn and cook 6 minutes.
- Pour chili mix over pierogies and top with cheese.