Recipe by Bunsby
I grew up with these perogies. Yummy! You can save potato water from potatoes you boil for your meal the night before. The water can be refrigerated and used the next day. Best to have at room temperature, though. You can use some of the dough right away and freeze the rest for a later date. Works well that way.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut margarine into the flour, then add the eggs, sour cream and water.
- Mix until the dough leaves the sides of the bowl.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out thin on floured surface.
- Use a fairly large round cookie cutter to cut the shapes.
- Fill with your favourite filling.
- One of mine is garlic cheese potatoes.