Kind of like one big perogie, very tasty
Make and share this Pierogies Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cook noodles until just soft.
- Rinse, set aside.
- Lay 4 noodles in bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Combine cottage cheese, egg and 1 teaspoons onion salt.
- Spread over the 4 noodles in pan.
- Lay 4 more noodles over top.
- Combine the dill,cheese, mashed potatoes and 1 teaspoons onion salt.
- Spread on the noodles in the pan.
- Lay final 4 noodles on top.
- Heat butter in a skillet and saute the onion and bacon until onion is soft and bacon bits are nearly cooked.
- Pour over top of final noodle layer.
- Cover and Bake 1/2 hour and serve with sour cream.