Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good side or treat with a crumbly topping. If you love pierogi's a nice alternative and quite tasty!
- 10 -12 potato & cheese pierogies (frozen)
- 1 onion, diced
- olive oil
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Saute onions in olive oil until almost translucent.
- Cook pierogi's in boiling water for about 4 mins, then drain.
- Return pierogi's to pan (turn off heat) and add 2 tablespoons of butter and season with salt, stir to melt.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat over at 450.
- Layer pierogi's in pie plate and add onions, parmesan cheese, chedder cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cut up 4 tablespoons of butter and add to top.
- Cook covered for about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for about 10-15 mins until lightly brown.