Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yumm, kielbasa, cabbage, and pierogies all in one skillet. Couldn't be easier and is wonderful. You can use any kind of pierogi and I used low fat kielbasi and pierogi. You can also use mini pierogis.
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 453.59 g lite kielbasa
- 935.53 g mrs. ts potato & cheese pierogies
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Chop onions and saute in butter in pan or electric fry pan. Add cabbage, cover, and cook till soft (about 10 mins). Sprinkle with pepper.
- Slice kielbasa into 1/8 inch thick slices. Add to casserole. Cover and cook another 10 minutes or till kielbasa is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pierogies either by boiling or microwave. (follow package directions) Drain.
- Add pierogies to casserole and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
I love this recipe it's so simple and so flavorful. I like to add caraway seeds but otherwise follow per directions. Thank you for sharing.
This was good! I could of ate it without the pierogies. I thought I had kielbasa but I only had smoked sausage. I added carrot also and only used half an onion. I put a little soy sauce on mine. My husband put sirracha on his.
This is a great tasting meal that takes so little time to prepare and doesn't require an extensive list of ingredients. I sauteed the pierogies and did everything as per the recipe and everyone including hubby loved it. Thank you so much for posting. Definitely a keeper. :)