1/3 Photos of Pierogies and Kielbasa Skillet Casserole
Artsy Chef's Note:
Yumm, kielbasa, cabbage, and pierogies all in one skillet. Couldn't be easier and is wonderful. You can use any kind of pierogi and I used low fat kielbasi and pierogi. You can also use mini pierogis.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onions and saute in butter in pan or electric fry pan. Add cabbage, cover, and cook till soft (about 10 mins). Sprinkle with pepper.
- 2Slice kielbasa into 1/8 inch thick slices. Add to casserole. Cover and cook another 10 minutes or till kielbasa is cooked.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pierogies either by boiling or microwave. (follow package directions) Drain.
- 4Add pierogies to casserole and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pierogies and Kielbasa Skillet Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 755.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato & cheese pierogies