Recipe by Artsy Chef
Yumm, kielbasa, cabbage, and pierogies all in one skillet. Couldn't be easier and is wonderful. You can use any kind of pierogi and I used low fat kielbasi and pierogi. You can also use mini pierogis.
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb lite kielbasa
- 33 ounces mrs. ts potato & cheese pierogies
- 1 dash pepper
- Chop onions and saute in butter in pan or electric fry pan. Add cabbage, cover, and cook till soft (about 10 mins). Sprinkle with pepper.
- Slice kielbasa into 1/8 inch thick slices. Add to casserole. Cover and cook another 10 minutes or till kielbasa is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pierogies either by boiling or microwave. (follow package directions) Drain.
- Add pierogies to casserole and stir. Cook an additional 5 minutes.