Recipe by Lorac
A quick-fix dinner perfect for leftover ham.
Top Review by mydesigirl
I needed something easy to whip up for my family so I chose this. I used potato and cheese pierogies. Everyone said that it was OK but missing something. No one could put their finger on it. I'll try it again for them and make some additions. Thanks so much for posting!
- 1 (1 lb) packagefrozen pierogi, potato and onion or potato and cheese
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw pierogies in boiling water for five minutes, drain and keep warm.
- In the meantime,combine Alfredo sauce, ham and peas in a saucepan.
- Cook 10 minutes over medium heat, adding milk if too thick.
- Season with black pepper, pour sauce mixture over pierogies and top with Parmesan.