Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick-fix dinner perfect for leftover ham.
- 1 (1 lb) packagefrozen pierogi, potato and onion or potato and cheese
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Thaw pierogies in boiling water for five minutes, drain and keep warm.
- In the meantime,combine Alfredo sauce, ham and peas in a saucepan.
- Cook 10 minutes over medium heat, adding milk if too thick.
- Season with black pepper, pour sauce mixture over pierogies and top with Parmesan.
I needed something easy to whip up for my family so I chose this. I used potato and cheese pierogies. Everyone said that it was OK but missing something. No one could put their finger on it. I'll try it again for them and make some additions. Thanks so much for posting!
This was made on 7/18/09 for mine and SO's dinner. I wasn't feeling well, and needed something that was quick and still tasted good and this fit the bill. The taste was very good and will be made again. Thanks for posting and, "Keep Smiling :) "
so good. i put mine in the oven and it was amazing. new favorite