Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A classic polish dish converted into an easy to make casserole your family will love
Make and share this Pierogie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook potatoes till fork tender in a stock pot just covering the potatoes in water.
- Cut velveeta into 1" cubes.
- Saute onions in 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- With an electric mixer beat cooked potatoes.
- add Velveeta, mix well. .
- Add half the sauteed onions to potato mixture.
- Butter 9x12" baking dish.
- Place one layer of cooked lasagna noodles on bottom of dish.
- alternating layers with potato mixture, onions, ending with lasagna noodles on top.
- Brush top layer with 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Yum! I used lots more onions because we love them. Otherwise followed the directions! We all LOVES it! Thanks for posting!