Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Uses convenient frozen pierogies (Mrs. T's brand) for an all-in-one casserole. The mini "'Rogies" work best, but the regular size are OK too.
- 2 (12 7/8 ounce) boxesfrozen pierogi, partially thaw, MINI Mrs. T's Rogies work best
- 1 cup cooked diced ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly grease/spray a 13x9-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange the pierogies and cubed ham in the 13x9-inch dish.
- In a bowl, stir together the chopped broccoli, minced onions, cheese soup, sour cream, milk, mustard, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Evenly spread over the pierogies and ham.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and beginning to brown.
This was good & easy, but we felt it was missing something. Maybe some shredded cheese on top, or just some salt & pepper?? Nice, easy dish though.
Mmmm! This was yummy! I used 15 regular size pyrogies and added about an extra 1/2 cup ham. I also made my own cheese sauce(Recipe#380771) as I dislike canned cheese soup. I'll certainly be making this again!
We love pierogies and I'm always trying to think of new ways to fix them so I was excited to try this! I made just as posted and we loved it! DH was thrilled as it has 3 of his favorite ingredients: ham,cheese and broccoli so I couldn't go wrong! LOL I made this for ZWT 4. Thanks for posting!