Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is not fancy but a quick, easy, and I think delicious skillet supper. I like it seasoned with just salt and pepper. Feel free to add whatever you like.
Top Review by Jillian L
This was perfect for me. I was wanting something very simple and easy to make. This was the answer. My family enjoyed it too. You could add a sauce but I liked it without. I think adding some crumbled cooked bacon would make it even better. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen potato pierogi, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, florets,thawed
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big skillet, heat the oil over medium-high.
- Cook the beef and onion, stirring frequently, until the beef is no longer pink and the onion is tender.
- Add the pierogis and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Add in the broccoli, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Top with the cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or til the cheese is melted and broccoli is heated through.