- 1 (16 ounce) package pizza dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 medium onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 -6 medium baking potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and boil potatoes until tender. Mash and add milk and 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- In a separate pan saute onions in butter, until caramelized.
- Throw potatoes in pan with onions and butter and mix together.
- Roll dough out onto greased baking sheet.
- Spread mixture onto dough and put remaining cheese on top.