1/1 Photo of Pierogi dough
1 hr 15 mins
This makes the classic dough for Polish dumplings, which can be filled with potato and cheese, cabbage, or other fillings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together lightly in bowl.
- 2Knead until smooth.
- 3Let rest, covered, 30 minutes.
- 4Using half of the dough at a time, roll out to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 5Cut circles with biscuit cutter or floured glass.
- 6Fill with a golf-ball sized hunk of filling (described separately), pinch to seal.
- 7Boil 5-8 minutes, until floating.
- 8Fry in butter until crisp.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pierogi dough
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 100.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g