Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is my DH's grandmothers recipe. Since I can't translate the recipe from Hebrew to English, I am posting this here for safe keeping. My DH has translated this recipe for me a few times and I hate to have him do it again, so Im posting here. Feel free to enjoy them as well.
- Boil water, butter and salt.
- Pour over flour.
- Mix when cool enough to handle.
- Add egg. Mix.
- Knead dough.
- Allow to rest 15 minutes covered.
- Roll out dough and cut out circles.
- Fill with desired filling (I like potato and onion).
- Boil in salted water. Pierogi is done when it floats to the top.
- Note: Serving size is approximate. I had to fill something in the field. The amount you get depends on the size you make them.