1/3 Photos of Pierogi Chicken Supper
* Carly *'s Note:
Quick Cooking November/December 2004 issue Fast Fixes with Mixes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pierogies according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- 3Drain pierogies; add to skillet.
- 4Cook over medium heat until lightly browned.
- 5Return chicken mixture to the pan.
- 6Stir in salt and pepper.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Cover and remove from the heat.
- 9Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pierogi Chicken Supper
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: