Quick Cooking November/December 2004 issue Fast Fixes with Mixes
Make and share this Pierogi Chicken Supper recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pierogies according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- Drain pierogies; add to skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Return chicken mixture to the pan.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and remove from the heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.