1/2 Photos of Pierogi Chicken Bake
1 hr 15 mins
My step-son and step-daughter love this chicken dish. It may not be fine dining, but does get the job done when it comes to family dinnertime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chicken gravy, pierogis, frozen vegetables, and salt/pepper to taste; mix well.
- 2Transfer to a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- 4Take out of the oven, uncover, and top with French-fried onions.
- 5Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pierogi Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 660.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: