Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
My step-son and step-daughter love this chicken dish. It may not be fine dining, but does get the job done when it comes to family dinnertime.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chicken gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen potato pierogi, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- salt and pepper
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chicken gravy, pierogis, frozen vegetables, and salt/pepper to taste; mix well.
- Transfer to a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, uncover, and top with French-fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Made this dish tonight.....everyone loved it! It is a definite make again supper.
Very YUMMMYYYYYYY. Forgot french fried onions the first time. yummy!!!