1/3 Photos of Pierogi Casserole
We in PA love our pierogi's; and here is an easy, tasty casserole that substitutes the real deal. Most commonly served as a main dish, but can be served as a side.
My Private Note
13x9 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles, drain.
- 2Melt butter and saute the onions until tender, meanwhile cook mashed potatoes according to package.
- 3*Steps1 and 2 should be done around the same time.
- 4Place half of the cooked noodles in the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish.
- 5Layer with 8 slices of cheese, all potatoes, the remaining noodles and top with remaining 8 slices of cheese.
- 6Poke holes through the top layer of cheese; pour butter and onion mixture over top, making sure it seeps through the holes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pierogi Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.9
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 750.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g