Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came for the FCSLA magazine they send out. It has recipes on the back. It's a Slavak magazine. Make sure you grease the pan liberally. This is a good lenten dish.
- 12 servings prepared instant mashed potatoes (I used Idaho Instant Mashed Potatoes)
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 large onions
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Saute onions in butter.
- mix 1/2 of onion mixture, potatoes and cheese.
- Put a layer of noodles in greased pan.
- top with 1/3 of potato mixture.
- repeat until there are 3 potato layers and.
- 4 noodle layers.
- bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- let rest 10 minutes before cutting.