Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious, refreshing drink that's not too sweet.
- 1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 dash grenadine (optional)
- ice cube
- Pour the peach schnapps, vodka, orange juice into a shaker with ice.
- Shake, then strain into a glass.
- Top with a splash of grenadine if you like.
This is good, it tastes like a Sex on the beach. I omitted the grenadine cause it would have been too sweet. A bit more vodka would be a great addition. Thanks Juenessa :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
This was nice & refreshing, fruity & pretty to boot. A nice one for summer.