This is so simple but so delishious. It fills the house with a wonderful aroma. A good focaccia loaf is essential to sop up the juices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the peppers in half and remove seeds and ribs, but leave the stalks intact for presentation purposes.
- 2Place the peppers in a lighly oiled roasting pan. (use a good solid shallow roasting pan).
- 3Cut the peeled tomatoes in quarters and place in peppers.
- 4Divide the anchovies among the 4 peppers.
- 5Thinly slice garlic and divide between the peppers.
- 6Drizzle the olive oil onto each pepper.
- 7Season with freshly ground pepper. (no salt).
- 8Roast peppers on the highest shelf of a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Piedmont Roasted Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g