Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious and easy chocolate cheesecake in a smaller size, so it doesn't last FOREVER in your fridge!
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup light sour cream
- graham cracker pie crust
- Cream cheese & sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve with whipped cream.