Recipe by Jennibear
A yummy peanut butter cookie recipe - quick and easy. Make with mini M&M candies or chocolate chips... or both! Yum.
- 1 egg, beaten slightly
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate candy (M&M's or chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" round pie pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except for the flour and M&M's/chocolate chips. Gradually stir in your flour. Add the candies and chips.
- Press dough into pie pan. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into slices. Enjoy!