Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Most dessert recipes are too big...and we don't need leftovers! My pie pan desserts are the perfect size for 6 servings - or 4 large servings. Perfect! This is fast, easy and delicious... oatmeal bars with toffee bits and chocolate chips - yum!
- 1 (8 ounce) boxjiffy oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heath toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8 or 9" round pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients until combined. Pat evenly into your pie pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cut into wedges. Enjoy!